STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Romulan - Federation Uniform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those of you who are interested, I attached a screenshot of two Romulan uniforms. These are the ones you unlock when you ally your Romulan character with the Federation. I'm not sure if more Rom-Fed uniforms get unlocked as you increase in rank. The only things in there that are not part of the Federation uniform is the under turtle neck undershirt (yes you can change your undershirt) and the pants.

Along the same note, if you didn't read the Ask Cryptic, when it comes to Maco, Omega, and Honor Guard equipment/uniforms, you can unlock the equipment for the faction you allied with. So a Rom-Fed would get Maco/Omega and a Rom-KDF would get Honor Guard/Omega.

TacPaddy

(04-27-2013, 04:41 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]For those of you who are interested, I attached a screenshot of two Romulan uniforms. These are the ones you unlock when you ally your Romulan character with the Federation. I'm not sure if more Rom-Fed uniforms get unlocked as you increase in rank. The only things in there that are not part of the Federation uniform is the under turtle neck undershirt (yes you can change your undershirt) and the pants.

Along the same note, if you didn't read the Ask Cryptic, when it comes to Maco, Omega, and Honor Guard equipment/uniforms, you can unlock the equipment for the faction you allied with. So a Rom-Fed would get Maco/Omega and a Rom-KDF would get Honor Guard/Omega.

Those are the Romulan-Klingon Uniforms. It seems, that aligning with the KDF also unlocks the Klingon Fur Sleeves.
[attachment=190][attachment=191]
Both look very nice.
I'm jealous guys.... sure wish I was in the beta. I hear you guys will get a very cool Tribble when it's finished.
Have to say, I like the Klingon one better. Even more reason to align with the Legion!
Thanks for clearing that up Chris. I had been thinking for a second that was another thing I was going to miss out on having already not been invited to the beta! lol

TacPaddy

Well, the invitation e-mail says nothing about a reward at all. I imagine, that very shortly before LOR goes live, there will be a general Test weekend (similar to Season 7), which then rewards a fancy Tribble. Probably one that will give you one Nukara Mark per hour. It would fit the pattern (Season 6 - Fleet Mark Tribble, Season 7 - Romulan Mark Tribble).
I agree. It'll probably be the weekend of the 10th - 13th. That'll give them another weekend to squash some more bugs before it hits Holodeck.
THANKS CHRIS!!!! I just signed up and copied Hijaak Smile

I got the information from the stowiki Tribble bredding chart funny enough... take a look at the season 7 Tribble on the top far right.

http://www.stowiki.org/images/b/b1/Tribb...art_1a.png
Where/how do you sign up for the test weekend? I'm in the beta, does that count?
Pages: 1 2