STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Guest Blog: Skill Planning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Attilo, great post !!!!

I dont know where to put this so i apologize in advance if this needs to be moved. I was really glad that cryptic recognized your hard work and what you have added to our collective gaming experience.
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=861531

I was so annoyed by the one or two posters i felt were somewhat disparaging in their comments that i tried to write one myself but it did not fit in its long winded entirety:

"This is one of the most useful and pleasing blogs I have read. There are several excellent contributions to the game from talented, dedicated players but Attilio’s are second to none. His web presence keeps growing in both quantity and quality and helps countless players enjoy STO by simplifying the complex and elucidating the obscure. The skill planer is unparallel and has almost become a part of the game. I am very grateful for the hard work you have put in to this and it is an extremely positive reflection on cryptic that they have highlighted your accomplishment, kudos to you both. Portia popped into my mind as I read the guest blog grateful to the powers that be that they commissioned it. Thrice blest is more applicable in this case as the player community itself benefits most when the game developers put the spot light on such invaluable tools as the skill planner."
Portia: The quality of mercy is not strain'd, It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest: It blesseth him that gives and him that takes. The Merchant Of Venice Act, scene 1, 180–187
I LOVE the skill planner.... has my Fed where he is right now, throwing butt loads of damage down range. Thanks for the contribution Attilo, if it wasn't for this tool, I'd still be slinging rocks.
I contacted Brandon about it.

Glad you all like the blog and the planner.
So now that you got featured Attilio you planning a fourth fleet for all the new applicants? Wink

Pretty awesome when a games team does things like this, not only giving the community a chance to speak but recognizing them for something awesome they have done that contributes to the game.
Haha I don't think we need a fourth fleet yet, but I wont' be surprised if that happens by the end of the year. Both the Militia and Legion rosters might double in number with all the new Romulan characters plus completely new members. So who knows, we may end up with a 4th and 5th fleet. The thought of it is a bit scary, I won't lie lol.

TacPaddy

(04-11-2013, 09:23 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Haha I don't think we need a fourth fleet yet, but I wont' be surprised if that happens by the end of the year. Both the Militia and Legion rosters might double in number with all the new Romulan characters plus completely new members. So who knows, we may end up with a 4th and 5th fleet. The thought of it is a bit scary, I won't lie lol.
Maybe we get lucky and Cryptic raises the Member Cap for Fleets. Smile
(04-12-2013, 11:23 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we get lucky and Cryptic raises the Member Cap for Fleets. Smile
Lucky would be if they gave something special to STO Academy fleets for his efforts in the build calculator Smile
(04-12-2013, 11:51 AM)Hijaak Wrote: [ -> ]Lucky would be if they gave something special to STO Academy fleets for his efforts in the build calculator Smile
We have Attilio!