STO Academy Forum

Full Version: April 4 Patch Notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://sto.perfectworld.com/blog/?tag=sto-patch-notes

Apparently I need to change my method for killing a DDrex - Romulan space NPCs are being changed so that they don't damage themselves when trying to damage you - I used to go nose-to-nose with the DDrex with Hazard Emitters on and it would plasma-torp itself to pieces. Will miss that Sad
I do the same thing with the cubes in KASE. I wonder if they are going to change that down the road. Talking about KASE, it looks like they are upping the difficulty of Donatra at the end, including making her cloak more often. I've been in some where she cloaked so much that it took more then half an hour to kill her. Granted, that came from people not knowing what they are doing, but if they are increasing the cloaking I can see rounds like that being even worse.
(04-04-2013, 06:30 PM)martinison Wrote: [ -> ]I do the same thing with the cubes in KASE. I wonder if they are going to change that down the road. Talking about KASE, it looks like they are upping the difficulty of Donatra at the end, including making her cloak more often. I've been in some where she cloaked so much that it took more then half an hour to kill her. Granted, that came from people not knowing what they are doing, but if they are increasing the cloaking I can see rounds like that being even worse.
Admittedly, I've been in some groups where Donatra did take a while to kill, and I've been in others where she died in less than 5 minutes. Upping the difficulty is probably not a bad thing. I'm looking forward to more challenging encounters.
Man, the last 4 Donatra's I've faced in a group took FOREVER to go down... totally crazy. It's like a whole new Elite STF just by that battle.
Is that since the patch?
Yea... It was a B**CH... that or DPS sucked.