STO Academy Forum

Full Version: You need items crafted? Turn to the real artisans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

TacPaddy

(03-28-2013, 02:28 PM)ChrisHerr Wrote: [ -> ]But now you have the option of asking a skilled and proven member of the Klingon Defense Force to create the finest in weaponry, as my tactical officer Nikita has become a master of crafting!

So, in summary, if you want me to craft you an Aegis Shield/Engine/Deflector set, Bat'leths, disruptor-based weapons, etc, drop me a line and I'll be happy to do so. It might take a few days, as I'll want to do it during a convenient crafting hour to save you ~9,000 dilithium for the 3 item Aegis set, for example.

Thank you, Chris, for offering that service to the Legion. Patroq is also maxed out in Crafting, so I may jump in, if you are not available. WinkCool
I also have a maxed crafter in the KDF, my engineer, Ivedis.
Artisans*
Clearly Klingons are ArtiCans and not ArtiCan'ts.
It's nice to see some people crafting on the KDF side. My own crafters in the Academy fleet have had few customers, but are still available for anyone who needs anything from Memory Alpha. Also, on the KDF side, I believe my toon K'Bamek is at max crafting level and he is available to produce items when asked. I'm seldom on the KDF side any more, but ingame mail will reach me as long as it's sent to any of my characters at @Warburton1881. I actually did once get a request for a Har'Peng torpedo launcher to be crafted by K'Bamek, so I'm pretty sure he can craft anything that's available at the KDF forges. Next time I'm online I'm going to check out what he can make and at what prices.
That is a really good torp to use until you can get a fleet weapon or an omega/romulan torp
Crafting help!!!

Is anyone able to craft the Aegis space set??
I actually just maxed out my Fed character, so I could take a look at that for you if you provide the materials. I'm in the midst of crafting some antiproton weapons myself, then will go on to the Aegis set too.

TacPaddy

(05-01-2013, 01:37 PM)Hijaak Wrote: [ -> ]Crafting help!!!

Is anyone able to craft the Aegis space set??
If you provide the necessary Materials, then I can do it for you.
(05-01-2013, 03:06 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]If you provide the necessary Materials, then I can do it for you.
Thank you sir!!! I'll start gathering what I need Smile (or what you need rather)
Pages: 1 2