STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Moving Fleet Credits or Fleet purchased items to other Toons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TacPaddy

I'd use those Fleet Credits to buy common Fleet DOFFs for Starbase / Embassy projects.
Correct me if I am wrong, but Embassy Provisions also cost Fleet Credits, right? We don't seem to need those very often, but it may be another option.
If the Doffs are mailable (can be mailed!) maybe even buy the more expensive and exotic ones, send them to a Legionnaire in exchange for goodies on your new toon, maybe?

I do like the common ones for the projects, but then you'll also earn credits, so after a while you'll need to stop.
As a last resort you could always just buy the various fleet items and then sell them to transfer the ec. Not that beneficent but better then wasting them.

TacPaddy

Monty Wrote:If the Doffs are mailable (can be mailed!) maybe even buy the more expensive and exotic ones, send them to a Legionnaire in exchange for goodies on your new toon, maybe?

I do like the common ones for the projects, but then you'll also earn credits, so after a while you'll need to stop.

When you contribute common Fleet DOFFs to projects, you get less Fleet Credits back than you invested in that particular BOFF, so after time it will stop on its own. Smile
TacPaddy Wrote:When you contribute common Fleet DOFFs to projects, you get less Fleet Credits back than you invested in that particular BOFF, so after time it will stop on its own. Smile

The perfect option - you have lots of time until May Smile
Just to bring it up... but I think two extra character slots is like $5 or something. I bought extra slots when I started playing... but I can't remember off the top of my head how much they cost.
Hot To'Trot?