STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Creating your own Bridge Officer 'Dream Team'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might also make me care a little bit more about my Boffs. I have no qualms about sending them to attack a massive amounts of targets while I sit behind them drinking hot Earl Grey tea................
I have been attempting to turn some of my boffs into playable captains!

Makes for some interesting playing also Smile

Just think, you've nurtured the careers of these officers and now they are the Captain!
To be honest, I focus on my BOFFs more than anything else in the game Smile Finding that perfect crew outfit to ground assault with.... This game is AWESOME!!! Smile
(04-03-2013, 10:37 AM)Hijaak Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I focus on my BOFFs more than anything else in the game Smile Finding that perfect crew outfit to ground assault with.... This game is AWESOME!!! Smile
Me too - mainly because they are all Orion Big Grin
My First Officer is Orion... I have one Lethean and the rest are Warriors Smile Man Monty, this is such an awesome game!!!!
O.K., I'm cofused (a not unusual occurrence). How do you make your captains into BOFFs, or vice versa? Whenever I have a character online, the only other character I can activate is one from my other account and I have to do that on a different computer. I've never tried trading a captain for a BOFF, but it would be fun to have all five of my Militia captains on a mission together if I can figure out how to do it.