STO Academy Forum

Full Version: reintroduction of the Mini-Chat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TacPaddy

With today's Patching / Server Test now extended by three hours (ETA noon PST / 20:00 UTC), I just realized how nice it would be to have the Mini-Chat back. Any chance we will see that again in the future?
Indeed. How else am I supposed to get my social interaction for the day? Talk to my wife?? Pfft.
dammitjim76 Wrote:Indeed. How else am I supposed to get my social interaction for the day? Talk to my wife?? Pfft.

I feel that - I showed my wife my fully Orion bridge crew and she was not happy at all. It takes all sorts, I guess.................

TacPaddy

Monty Wrote:I feel that - I showed my wife my fully Orion bridge crew and she was not happy at all. It takes all sorts, I guess.................

LOL. I wonder, why she isn't happy at all. Smile
I moved this to the Fleet Suggestions since the Mini-Chat was a fleet thing.

Anyway, there was problems with it running on the last host. It used up CPU resources which is why the site occasionally went down (I hate that company lol). I don't want that to happen here again.

An alternate solution for the fleet is to use GSC. You don't need to use the voice chat since it has a text chat area as well.
Fortunately my wife doesn't care enough about my online activites to get upset over a bridge crew of scantily-glad, well-endowed, green women. Otherwise my membership would have already been canceled. :lol:

TacPaddy

Attilio Wrote:An alternate solution for the fleet is to use GSC. You don't need to use the voice chat since it has a text chat area as well.

*facepalm* The simplest solutions are always the best. Smile
(01-31-2013, 06:59 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. I wonder, why she isn't happy at all. Smile
Just to necro this post.... my wife was looking over my shoulder and said, "Now I know why you are always in the costume designer.... " BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!