STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Uniform Screenshot Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have seen many different uniform combinations and colors. So here is where you can show off your uniforms. Post screenshots of your uniforms. It can be your characters and or bridge officers.
Here are mine.

You should post what uniform sets you are using so if someone wants to replicate them they can.
BigBig5 Wrote:Here are mine.

I'm using Jupiter 3 Uniforms.
ChrisHerr Wrote:Greetings all,

All of Raifin's Bridge officers use the Next Generation Film uniform:

-Men: Next Generation Film top, TNG split bottom pants and soft boots
-Women: Next Generation Film top, stippled pants and high TOS boots

Where is that location??

TacPaddy

Not a 100% sure, but that looks a lot like Utopia Planitia.
Not really uniforms here, as such...........

Mon'T rocking out in the Honor Guard (option 2) while the crew follow that wonderful Orion adage - Less is more
We're in yur Utopia, stealin' yur Planitias!

This is my main Federation character and several of her bridge crew, currently suffering from the delusion that they are from the Mirror Universe. From left to right, back row, Junior Science Officer McDaniels, Chief of Operations Kesok, Chief of Security Kylys, and First Officer Three of Thirty. In front, Admiral Niroh Osvasev. The uniform design is the B-02 version 25th Century Mirror Universe style suggested by Blackavaar.

TacPaddy

Chogokin Wrote:We're in yur Utopia, stealin' yur Planitias!

This is my main Federation character and several of her bridge crew, currently suffering from the delusion that they are from the Mirror Universe. From left to right, back row, Junior Science Officer McDaniels, Chief of Operations Kesok, Chief of Security Kylys, and First Officer Three of Thirty. In front, Admiral Niroh Osvasev. The uniform design is the B-02 version 25th Century Mirror Universe style suggested by Blackavaar.

Your picture reminded me once again, that I want an "Open Shirt"-version of the Odyssey uniform. :lol:
All my crew wear the same style of uniform with their career color, although a much darker shade than the original.
Pages: 1 2