02-27-2020, 02:48 PM
Action! Sword fighting! Blood!
- Raffi is just burning every single bridge she has. I respect it.
- Finally get to see what a captain looks like in this uniform style
- Rios and Jurati are apparently banging? when did this happen?
- I like that Rios is a soccer boi.
- I love how trusting everyone is of Jurati's take on what happened to Maddox.
- Always good to get more romulan worldbuilding
- "Subcommanders bars are not for idiots, you risk losing them" got a chuckle from me
- Two red moons and lightning storms. interesting
- The spacial trajector scene reminds me of the Romulan storyline missions where you go through the iconian gate and wind up on hakeev's ship.
- Finally getting to see riker, its about time.
- I didn't know I needed Picard/Hugh interactions (NOT AN INVITATION FOR SLASH FICTION) but that made the entire episode
- Three cheers for activated Soji!
- Finally get a good front view of the La Sirena
- Love that Picard finally gets his PTSD hits from the cube. Never seemed to be an issue for him in TNG, and it really should have been.