STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Fleet Uniforms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been trying to update my Alts so that they all have the correct Fleet uniform available, however, there appears to be a few issues with the Romulan uniform, as the colour selection leaves my character looking rather off colour... I've shown the colour selection in the tab below. The lower parts being off shade I can attribute to lighting, but the top half... I think someone may have altered the palette!
[attachment=2723]
Looks nice lol
Is this your subtle attempt to turn me into a Red Shirt??
(04-23-2019, 03:35 PM)Belgevain Wrote: [ -> ]Is this your subtle attempt to turn me into a Red Shirt??

Stranger things have happened...
Sorry I know I didn't offer any real advice there lol. I can't get in game atm to double check the colour and what we need it to be so bear with us!

Thanks for raising it!
(04-23-2019, 03:52 PM)James Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I know I didn't offer any real advice there lol. I can't get in game atm to double check the colour and what we need it to be so bear with us!

Thanks for raising it!

It made me chuckle, and that's never a bad thing!
Adding to the discussion on Fleet Uniforms... Any chance of the Jem'Hadar being welcomed into the fold with a Uniform?
(04-26-2019, 01:08 PM)Belgevain Wrote: [ -> ]Adding to the discussion on Fleet Uniforms... Any chance of the Jem'Hadar being welcomed into the fold with a Uniform?
Can Jem'Hadar wear beach shirts?

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
Yes. I seen Jem'Hadar in beach wear with beer bellys on Risa last summer.
I'm sure that will be a great wee uniform then Smile
Pages: 1 2