STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Want to organise an event....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fleet... I owe the fleet something. I believe its time to me to organise an event... or request to get one running.
It will be likely in the middle of the month. Any takers?
Sure, what did you have in mind for it?
(03-30-2019, 02:44 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, what did you have in mind for it?

OK here's what I got in mind....

date: 13/04-14/04 
Time: Between 0000- 0600 GMT +8
(Time zone constraints on my part so its got to be a weekend)

Theme : Dixon Hill and the Undercover Gangstas!
(In honour of Captain Picard and his fight against the Borg, We shall do it in the most Epic manner possible)

Venue: Defera Invasion Zone (I mean... Come on, I wanna kill Borg!!!)

Weapons: Tommys, Shotguns, melee... As long as there's no Pew Pew
(Cos Pew Pew is not effective against Borg)
And Tommys to be prefered

Outfits: Off duty wear. (We can expect a lot of us to be in the new Terran outfit, but I have in mind one person to be in a formal wear to represent Picard/Dixon Hill as leader)

Mission: Kill Borg!!! Just Kill Borg!!!

Parakema

(03-30-2019, 02:56 PM)codius1988 Wrote: [ -> ]date: 13/04-14/04 
Time: Between 0000- 0600 GMT +8
(Time zone constraints on my part so its got to be a weekend)
Just to clarify, 0000 - 0600 is your local time which happens to be in the UTC +8 time zone used in countries such as China, the Phillipines and western Australia?

If so, then I can make it happen on my end and attend with my main toon. Equipped with the Tommy gun of course and dressed in formal wear.
(03-30-2019, 03:46 PM)Parakema Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify, 0000 - 0600 is your local time which happens to be in the UTC +8 time zone used in countries such as China, the Phillipines and western Australia?

If so, then I can make it happen on my end and attend with my main toon. Equipped with the Tommy gun of course and dressed in formal wear.

would love you to join

Parakema

(03-30-2019, 03:47 PM)codius1988 Wrote: [ -> ]would love you to join
It will be my pleasure. As discussed on Discord just now, I'll send you the draft for the event description and then set it up on the Events calendar.