STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Forum signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the fleet revamp, will we need to update our signature block for the forums?
Nope. The signature is fine. The ribbons will update when I create the new one.
(03-10-2019, 10:07 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. The signature is fine. The ribbons will update when I create the new one.

Thanks.  Will keep checking the forums.
I created my new display case and saved it, but when adding it to my fleet signature, the old ribbon bar keeps coming up in its place..... any ideas?
(03-28-2019, 12:30 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I created my new display case and saved it, but when adding it to my fleet signature, the old ribbon bar keeps coming up in its place..... any ideas?
Clear your cache

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
Test to see if my new signature works
Looks pretty
I know its a big ask, but is it possible to add in the legacy badges? Something like TP did for his Sig? I am sort of missing the only ones :-(.
Well anything is possible, but as a fleet we've moved on from those. To put it bluntly, they no longer have any meaning for us and a signature with them is the same as finding some random image online and putting it in your signature lol.

The good news is that we're going to create more awards which you can add to your display case! Unlike with the old commendations, these "extra" awards won't be tied to your rank. This means that there's really no limit on how many and the types of awards we can create. So everyone will have the opportunity to fill up their display cases with all types of awards and really make it feel unique.

The problem with the old ribbons was that they were automatically generated and everyone's would look the same after a while. Now we have the opportunity to show really show what we've accomplished. Perhaps its my perspective, but I feel that's more valuable.