STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Rate my design please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Voted!
I've submitted a messenger bag design - will post a link once (if) it's approved and up.
(03-12-2019, 04:45 PM)Glebben Wrote: [ -> ]Voted!
I've submitted a messenger bag design - will post a link once (if) it's approved and up.

Thanks! It should be approved in about 15 minutes. I don't think anyone actually reviews them, I think there's just some automated service that takes a little time to run and get the entry to display. I submitted mine after midnight and it didn't take long to approve. Unless they have people working 24/7 lol
(03-12-2019, 04:59 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! It should be approved in about 15 minutes. I don't think anyone actually reviews them, I think there's just some automated service that takes a little time to run and get the entry to display. I submitted mine after midnight and it didn't take long to approve. Unless they have people working 24/7 lol

2 hours and nothing yet! (Got email confirmation that it was submitted so it's in the system somewhere) Maybe it has to be manually categorised by suitable product?
Annoying that the image has to be 1000x1000 but the bag template is not square... had to pad it out.
(03-12-2019, 06:50 PM)Glebben Wrote: [ -> ]2 hours and nothing yet! (Got email confirmation that it was submitted so it's in the system somewhere) Maybe it has to be manually categorised by suitable product?
Annoying that the image has to be 1000x1000 but the bag template is not square... had to pad it out.

Approved after 24 hours! Everyone who five-stars my design gets a 5% discount from Glebben's Bargain Emporium on their first order! *

* Terms and Conditions apply

https://community.forfansbyfans.com/m/fa...st/id-7909
5 star done for the bag.

Can you add more then one picture? It's kinda hard to imagine how the rest of the bag looks from the picture-

Chris
(03-13-2019, 05:57 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]5 star done for the bag.

Can you add more then one picture?   It's kinda hard to imagine how the rest of the bag looks from the picture-

Chris

Cheers!
Can't find any way to add pics to an existing submission. I'd have hoped there was some "preview this image on a product" feature - other people have pics in their submissions of items on posters and shirts - but can't find it. Anyone know? (Edit : I've emailed them to ask)
You have to put it on the product itself. They have photoshop templates you can download.
(03-14-2019, 12:27 AM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]You have to put it on the product itself. They have photoshop templates you can download.

Alas, all the templates have sample products - apart from the the messenger bag one (which I used to get the dimensions/placement right) :

And it's a rather big 101MB file, probably thanks to that background image!
HAH. I have given you only half a star! Feel the vengeance of Ju...*regains control*

Ahem. I have given you 5 stars.
(03-14-2019, 02:10 PM)kaiiren Wrote: [ -> ]HAH. I have given you only half a star! Feel the vengeance of Ju...*regains control*

Ahem. I have given you 5 stars.

Cheers!

I've been in email contact with Rachel at the Fan Forge - she's very kindly provided a messenger bag mockup template and will add the new mockup to my entry. Hurrah!

Second entry in development...
Pages: 1 2 3