STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Happy 9 Years STO Academy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday the STO Academy turned 9 years old! I want to thank everyone who was able to make it to our parties yesterday and today to celebrate our fleet growing one year older.

[attachment=2669]

Parakema

Quick question: Do you happen to have the Galaxy or Voyager interior? I can imagine such parties being more fun in the Flagship's Ten Forward or Mess hall, than having to find an instance of a social map with enough free room.
happy aniversary to the Fleet and all of us members Smile
(02-24-2019, 11:03 AM)Parakema Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question: Do you happen to have the Galaxy or Voyager interior? I can imagine such parties being more fun in the Flagship's Ten Forward or Mess hall, than having to find an instance of a social map with enough free room.
You're right, it probably would!

The disadvantage with those bridges though is that on the bridge, the massive image of a ship that isn't shaped like the Fortitude would ruin the experience.

I know we'd be in a different room and it probably sounds silly, but...it'll be there in the back of our minds, if that makes sense?

A proper Enterprise-E bridge would be amazing, or foundry bridges (wishful thinking)!

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
Happy Anniversary all Smile haven't been with you all long, but it's been a pleasure so far. Hope to be here for the next one!
Happy Anniversary all