STO Academy Forum

Full Version: "Endeavor Grinder" Foundry mission just for you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Parakema

Hi Guys,

based on the Personal Endeavors that I got in the past two days, I felt the need for a mission where you can work on multiple Endeavors at once.
Quote:These Foundry missions allow you to work on some of your Endeavors at once in one session, while facing the <insert faction>:
  • Deal <Energy type> Damage
  • Deal Kinetic Damage
  • Heal Hull / Shields
  • Kill 10 Captains / Commanders
  • Destroy Frigates, Cruisers or Battleships
You can do this in four Arenas: Ground, Space Battleship, Space Cruiser, Space Frigate. All these Arenas can be skipped after each wave or entirely.

Please note: Most race-specific Kill endeavors, require you to do so in Adventure/Battle Zones or TFOs. It isn't guaranteed, that <insert race> kills in this mission count towards such Kill endeavors. Also there is no Space Dreadnaught Arena. It would require a team of at least four players for Dreadnaughts to spawn.
The Endeavor Grind is currently available for Borg, Heralds, Terrans, Tholians, Tzenkethi, Undine, Vaadwaur and Voth.

How do you play them? Easy, open your Journal (default key J), hit the Foundry tab and then "Review Content" on the left side. Search for "Endeavor Grind" and pick for the list. If already sufficiently reviewed, you may have to search in "Browse All".

I will appreciate any feedback and if you have a request for additional versions for other races, then let me know.

LLAP, Qapla', Jolan tru and never forget Victory is life!

Parakema

Added mission for Voth and Heralds.
Great idea! Can you add one for Hur'q please?

Parakema

I updated my missions and added some. Go see the OP for details.

(01-27-2019, 06:31 PM)robonixon Wrote: [ -> ]Great idea! Can you add one for Hur'q please?
Unfortunately not. There are no Drantzuli / Hur'q NPC groups in the Foundry yet.
Had a personal endeavor yesterday for Destroy 6 dreadnoughts. None of your missions covered this. Could you create one for this?

Parakema

(01-29-2019, 11:04 AM)MichaelGill Wrote: [ -> ]Had a personal endeavor yesterday for Destroy 6 dreadnoughts. None of your missions covered this. Could you create one for this?
I would very much love to do that, but I can't. The highest NPC Ship groups is that of Battleship. While it does also spawn Dreadnoughts, it only does so, IF you are on a team with at least 4 players. That's because all Space NPC groups scale to team size.