STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Just Passed Captain's Test :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been a fleet member for a little while now, and I decided to take the plunge and take the captain's test. Will I be able to buy things from the provisioned fleet stores after the two week waiting period?
Yup, passing the test and 2 weeks after joining gets you promotion to Captain which gives you access to the fleet stores.
Great! Smile  One question..... are the ship items from the stores bind on pickup, bind on equip, or bind to account?

Parakema

(01-24-2019, 03:18 PM)GamerX51 Wrote: [ -> ]Great! Smile  One question..... are the ship items from the stores bind on pickup, bind on equip, or bind to account?
Pretty much everything from the Fleet stores is bind on pickup. Only exceptions I can think of right now are the Commodities, that you can buy at the Fleet embassy.
Well, that pretty much kills my idea to use my Fed main to gear up my KDF alt. Angry If I use my main to invite my alts to the fleet maps, will that let them buy from the fleet stores, too?

Parakema

(01-24-2019, 03:48 PM)GamerX51 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that pretty much kills my idea to use my Fed main to gear up my KDF alt. Angry If I use my main to invite my alts to the fleet maps, will that let them buy from the fleet stores, too?
Those Alts would need to be in a fleet as well and must have permissions in their respective fleets to access the stores. Also the fleets of those Alts must have enough provisions.
Well that really blows. Dodgy  Cryptic seems to have gone out of their way to make this game as inaccessible as possible for solo players. I'm really sad about this.

Parakema

(01-24-2019, 04:01 PM)GamerX51 Wrote: [ -> ]Well that really blows. Dodgy  Cryptic seems to have gone out of their way to make this game as inaccessible as possible for solo players. I'm really sad about this.
It's been that way since 2012.
Cryptic's policies regarding solo players are downright draconian, and that's coming from someone who got into MMORPGs through SWTOR. If your in game economic model makes Bioware look sane and rational by comparison, then you've got a really big problem. Rolleyes
On the bright side, we have a fully stocked KDF fleet for your use!
Pages: 1 2