STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Away for almost 2 years.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been absent for a very long time, I have heard there have been many changes since I left, I am hoping to get back into the swing of things so I am asking for some feedback on my build. I have included all I could think of

Thank you

https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/56f7...02d23579b7
Hi,

There's nothing much wrong with the build you have. The Science consoles have been completely nurfed so they can be dropped and replaced for something else (I would look at anything that improves crit chance / severity) or improves AP damage. Ap is also no longer considered the best but i dont think this is a good enough reason to change if you have epic gear. You can also re-engineer most if not all your weapons now!

Ico set is no longer classed as meta (its still reasonable though). There is debate over what is best, colony items are very good, so is a combination of other sets.

If you are a dps chaser though I am afraid beams have been out paced by DHCs and dual beam banks are not as effect. Though saying that I prefer beam arrays (as I can not pilot Tongue)