STO Academy Forum

Full Version: New player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, just want to take a minute and introduce myself.
I am an older player and found the game and decided to jump on in.
I have applied for membership (just waiting on Attilio, who I am sure is busy). I hope to be playing most evening EST zone from 9pm till midnite. I made need to pick a few brains as I level, but if I can do anything to help my future fellow fleet mates please let me know. I am human, and going the science route.

Hope to see you all in game soon.
Well, all right! Welcome to our humble home in the galaxy. There are some very good brains to pick, mine not included, here in STOA; and I'm sure you will find a plethora of information seeping from the forums.
Welcome to the fleet, Roderick! Smile
Welcome Smile
Welcome around
(09-11-2018, 07:23 PM)Trudard Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Smile

I need a chat invite in game, please.
No worries. Either myself or one of the Admirals will send you a welcome message along with a channel invite as soon as we're online.
Welcome, 
   Guess I should of done the same. In game it is @ineptcorpse. Just joined this week. Old dude myself as well and play mostly from 3pm-10pm CST. Have to go to bed early get up at 4 to go to work. Have already picked some brains and promise to continue. So far I have 3 Toons in the fleet Klingon-Kronack, Fed-Charles Morton, Rom-Inept all 40 or 41 at the moment. Biggest thing I need to learn is ship setup and how to train my Bridge officers with the Manuals. Hey I can fly and shoot though so...........
(09-14-2018, 11:57 AM)IneptCorpse Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, 
   Guess I should of done the same. In game it is @ineptcorpse. Just joined this week. Old dude myself as well and play mostly from 3pm-10pm CST. Have to go to bed early get up at 4 to go to work. Have already picked some brains and promise to continue. So far I have 3 Toons in the fleet Klingon-Kronack, Fed-Charles Morton, Rom-Inept all 40 or 41 at the moment. Biggest thing I need to learn is ship setup and how to train my Bridge officers with the Manuals. Hey I can fly and shoot though so...........

Welcome to you, too, InceptCorpse! Smile
Welcome to both of you!