STO Academy Forum

Full Version: "Enter the Breach" returns!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

TacPaddy

STO Developer Blog Wrote:
The Bio-Engineered Furiadon Combat Pet can be summoned to briefly assist you in heated battle. Equipped with head-mounted twin anti-proton lasers and capable of a vicious bite, the Bio-Engineered Furiadon is an excellent ally to have in nearly any combat situation.

BONUS! Once the new main reputation project is complete, a brand-new bonus Voth Operative Transmission project will become available to slot. Completing this will earn players 2,000 Dilithium Ore, 50 Fleet Marks, and 35 Marks of their choice.

We’ve got a brand new feature for this run of the Breach. Once per account, you’ll be able to purchase the Event Accelerator Bundle: The Breach, for 1000 zen. This bundle, available in the C-store, will give you ten Voth Operative Transmissions, and an Ultimate Tech Upgrade. Use it to give yourself a jump start, or to finish the project if you’re running out of time! For the first weekend of this event, the Bundle will be 20% off!

To participate and earn Voth Operative Transmissions, queue up for either the Normal or Advanced version of the event – a successful completion of either will award you with one Voth Operative Transmission in addition to your choice of Marks. Completion on Advanced will also reward Voth Cybernetic Implants, which can be used in Dyson Reputation projects.

After the run of this Breach Event, the regular Breach queue will again return with its normal rewards.

Gather your friends to journey once more unto the Breach, and we'll see you in-game!
Source
HA! A pet dinosaur. Could be handy.
They really are trying to cash in in every way.
(09-04-2018, 04:50 PM)Trudard Wrote: [ -> ]They really are trying to cash in in every way.
I don't mind as long as we get something useful in return.

TacPaddy

For me, this comes at the perfect time as I need Rep Gear on three characters and this way I get the Marks easily. The Combat Dino is a nice addition. And when in doubt, 50k Dilithium are never wrong. Wink
(09-04-2018, 04:53 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]For me, this comes at the perfect time as I need Rep Gear on three characters and this way I get the Marks easily. The Combat Dino is a nice addition. And when in doubt, 50k Dilithium are never wrong. Wink

Same as always I am in it for the dill!-
Pet Dinosaur? Yes please!!!
Pet dinos????

How we are talking!
I'll grind the heck outta the queue, but I'm not spending 1k zen for that pack.
The Breach! Wow, I like this mission. It reminds me of the attack on the Death Star in Star Wars. I'm really looking forward to play it with my girlfriend and with you. Personally I'm not so sure about the little dinosaur, however, but oh well! Wink
Pages: 1 2 3