STO Academy Forum

Full Version: STF Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All
This Saturday I will be conducting a number of Space STFs (Commendation runs) after the monthly meeting.

I will be focusing on Space non-borg runs but of course I am always open to requests.

Start - August 25, 2018 3:00pm (15:00) Eastern
End - August 25, 2018 5:00pm (17:00) Eastern

Hosted by @Trudard. Space warfare (advanced) to help players obtain commendations for promotions!

See the events Board for this and other events: https://armada.stoacademy.com/events
i never joined an event with fleet before, should i prepare something in advance, or just come with my ship and play?
Just come with your ship - no special requirements.
(08-23-2018, 04:33 PM)sfcmradj Wrote: [ -> ]i never joined an event with fleet before, should i prepare something in advance, or just come with my ship and play?
If you can bring a platter of sandwiches that would be great, otherwise just turn up Smile

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
(08-23-2018, 04:35 PM)James Wrote: [ -> ]If you can bring a platter of sandwiches that would be great, otherwise just turn up Smile

I should have made that mandatory!
You'll know for next time sure lol

(08-23-2018, 04:35 PM)James Wrote: [ -> ]If you can bring a platter of sandwiches that would be great, otherwise just turn up Smile

WHAT! No pizza!

TacPaddy

(08-23-2018, 04:33 PM)sfcmradj Wrote: [ -> ]i never joined an event with fleet before, should i prepare something in advance, or just come with my ship and play?
Like my esteemed colleagues mentioned before, just tag along. The only requirement I can think off, although rarely worth mentioning, is that your character should be at least at Level 50 (which I assume you are already, if not way higher).
does need to be a klingon character or any character is acceptable?

TacPaddy

(08-23-2018, 05:28 PM)sfcmradj Wrote: [ -> ]does need to be a klingon character or any character is acceptable?
Haven't seen any faction restrictions in the description, so bring what character you want.
Pages: 1 2