STO Academy Forum

Full Version: crafting specialization skill manuals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was recently browsing through my available training manuals in the R&D section for the different specializations and noticed that not all of the existing manuals are in my menu for crafting.  STOwiki doesn't really have good info as to why. I have Command/Intel/Temporal all maxed out skill trees so can someone tell me why only certain manuals are available for crafting. The toon I was looking at this on is a Lvl 65 Fed Tac.  Thanks!

TacPaddy

Could you be more specific? Which ones did you expect to be there?
(08-14-2018, 05:22 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Could you be more specific? Which ones did you expect to be there?

I was looking for Surgical Strikes III but I'll bet if i perused all of the specialization manuals that I have available for crafting and compared it to the list of all available training manuals.... or is that skill some kind of lockbox drop.... wiki said the skill was from captain training as opposed to the bridge officer trainer.

TacPaddy

That's odd. For me it's the third one on the list:
(08-15-2018, 06:47 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]That's odd. For me it's the third one on the list:

Ok... you can award me the Fleet DumbAss Commendation with gold star..... it's there... I was looking in the S's and scrolled right by it. Sheesh
(08-15-2018, 03:09 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok... you can award me the Fleet DumbAss Commendation with gold star..... it's there... I was looking in the S's and scrolled right by it. Sheesh

Whoa, wait, there's a new commendation I don't know about it?... Dodgy