STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Tiny request regarding the new Fleet Signature Maker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TacPaddy

First of all, this is really just a request. The new Fleet Signature Maker is plain and simple awesome.

I just wonder, if you could to add options to add the career path and recruitment. Career paths could be indicated by the same insignia as shown on the Character selection screen on the far right side between the Fleet rank insignia and the Fleet insignia. Recruitments could be shown by also using the respective insignia from the Character selection screen and then be placed "under" the Fleet rank. I prepared some (badly photoshopped) examples:
[Image: 8of14.png]
[Image: Parakema.png]
[Image: PatRikan.png]

Like I that, it is a request. But maybe you like the idea?

Live Long and Prosper
TP
Give Attilio a break man lol
haha it's certainly possible, although I was trying to keep the clutter to a minimum. Honestly, I didn't even want the two fleet badges in the corner but since they are important to our fleet I had to stick them somewhere lol

TacPaddy

(08-09-2018, 01:31 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]haha it's certainly possible, although I was trying to keep the clutter to a minimum. Honestly, I didn't even want the two fleet badges in the corner but since they are important to our fleet I had to stick them somewhere lol
But doesn't it say STO Academy on every fleet badge? LOL Anyway, if you think it would clutter the signature too much, then I guess I'll have to accept that. Wink
It does say it on every badge, but there's the general badge and then the fleet specific badge. The general one is what unites us, fleet specific is for fun lol. Frankly we don't need the fleet specific badges, but it would feel like a waste not including them.
Whilst we're on the topic of fleet signatures, the new design is just an option right? As I'm rather fond of my current ridiculous one, but I'm happy to create a new one on my return if we're trying to encourage their adoption Smile
It's optional, but of course nice to have.
I have been thinking about this and I have to agree with TP it would be rather nice see and there is space in the right hand side. Maybe something to consider if you have the time for future updates Smile