STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Mine Enemy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got to the last part of this mission, the deciphering the code but I put in one wrong code and can't complete, is there a way to go back and change that code rather than repeat the entire mission?

thanks in advance Starfleet
You can go back and try again. Just click through the options in the window. I don't remember them off the top of my head, but I know that even if it is wrong you can go back to it.
Thank you for responding. Nothing seems to work, I even completely dropped and reset it and it still had the error so I guess I'm skipping that mission.
Unless something is bugged, you should always be able to change your answer until it's right.  If you have to skip the mission anyway, you aren't missing much.
(08-12-2018, 12:50 AM)coolkirk1701 Wrote: [ -> ]Unless something is bugged, you should always be able to change your answer until it's right.  If you have to skip the mission anyway, you aren't missing much.

I agree, Which part exactly is it that you are having trouble with have you refereed to Mine Enemy. A walkthrough. Also bear in min the first thing that came up in the extended search list was Mine Enemy Bugged!
(08-12-2018, 12:50 AM)coolkirk1701 Wrote: [ -> ]Unless something is bugged, you should always be able to change your answer until it's right.  If you have to skip the mission anyway, you aren't missing much.

How do you skip a mission? I don't see that option.
See the screenshot below. You might have to drop the mission first.
thank you I'll try the skip