STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Risa Kit Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First time for me doing the Lohlunat Festival and I was wondering if anyone can tell me which kit mods are worth it and which are not.  I have alot of alts and the price is a little much to buy all of the 4 usable by an alt x how many alts I have.

Thanks in advance
(07-13-2018, 05:53 AM)Jaydemorgen Wrote: [ -> ]First time for me doing the Lohlunat Festival and I was wondering if anyone can tell me which kit mods are worth it and which are not.  I have alot of alts and the price is a little much to buy all of the 4 usable by an alt x how many alts I have.

Thanks in advance

I haven't seen any of the kit mods at the resort that make me just have to go out and get them, that, however, is just my opinion. Kit mods are worth it to those players that want them and think they might be fun, or cool to use.  In this game there is never a right or wrong choice when it comes to equipment. Some choices are, depending on what you are trying to accomplish, more optimal than others.  Just have fun with it and experiment! And if you don't get any of that stuff this year, or right now during the festival, it's still available all year round if you change your mind.