STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Admiralty needs to check this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The project at the Brotherhood dil mine is at 100% contribution for 2 days now but the countdown timer hasn't started. All the contributions are filled and greyed out to accept any more resources.
Same thing at Brotherhood embassy
Everything looks fine to me. Even if there was a bug, there's nothing we can do about it. Projects can't be cancelled.
I noticed this last night as well. Was unable to donate on KDF Legion side. Fed Academy side took contributions fine.
(07-10-2018, 05:05 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: [ -> ]The project at the Brotherhood dil mine is at 100% contribution for 2 days now but the countdown timer hasn't started. All the contributions are filled and greyed out to accept any more resources.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Are you in the actual fleet or going through the Armada tab?
(07-10-2018, 05:19 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Are you in the actual fleet or going through the Armada tab?

going through Armada tab
Then everything is working "normally". Armada tab doesn't show the countdown. In my opinion it should but the devs didn't build it that way.
I am in Legion and I was not seeing a count down either. It may have corrected its self. This was last evening. I will check when I get home later to see if the anomaly is still on my system and update this if it will be helpful.
Sounds good. Thanks guys!
(07-10-2018, 05:27 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Then everything is working "normally". Armada tab doesn't show the countdown. In my opinion it should but the devs didn't build it that way.

roger that, just glad everything is as it should be.
Pages: 1 2