STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Upgrade projects shall have priority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TacPaddy

So, I writing this because I am most disappointed on how Colony provisions have been wasted in the Legion Colony the past days.

I shouldn't be the one pointing out the logic here, that an upgrade project should always have the utmost priority. But apparently I have to do it, since some people seem to think, that it is wiser to put the resources from the coffer into other projects. With this attitude and conduct, the current upgrade project will take forever.
(07-05-2018, 04:10 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]So, I writing these because I am most disappointed on how Colony provisions have been wasted in the Legion Colony the past days.

I shouldn't be the one pointing out the logic here, that an upgrade project should always have the utmost priority. But apparently I have to do it, since some people seem to think, that it is wiser to put the resources from the coffer into other projects. With this attitude and conduct, the current upgrade project will take forever.

I agree with this as well as well - Unless anyone disagrees the upgrades should be completed as a priority.
The chat dialog message that pops up when logging in should have this info added to it as well as any other priorities for contributing. Some may not be aware of this. It should be conveyed in as many forms as possible to reach maximum membership.
Maybe someone could clarify.... when saying "upgrades" does that mean the starbase projects, or the starbase special projects? I suppose I'm also asking if that pertains to all the other fleet holdings when the Admiralty wants us to concentrate on a particular holding. Thanks.

TacPaddy

(07-07-2018, 02:54 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe someone could clarify.... when saying "upgrades" does that mean the starbase projects, or the starbase special projects?
Those projects that bring a Fleet Holding's main or sub-track to the next tier. Usually indicated by having a project name like "Upgrade Colony IV".
(07-07-2018, 03:21 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Those projects that bring a Fleet Holding's main or sub-track to the next tier. Usually indicated by having a project name like "Upgrade Colony IV".
Below the items like morale, etc. The tier upgrade project.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Roger, willco, out!
To clarify, the Admiralty would like for upgrade projects to receive donations and commodities before any other projects, such as Raise Morale, Build Infrastructure, etc. Upgrades always have priority over all others.

And thank you, TP, for voicing your concerns. I had the same thought myself a few days ago and was just as frustrated. I've updated the Legion colony message but was unable to change the fleet message for some reason, so hopefully this will serve as at least some notice to those who read the forums regularly.