STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Kot'baval Social / Colony Defense Scenario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TacPaddy

On July 17th, at 2000 hours (click to see your time), shortly after the Gamma Quadrant battlefield event, all personnel of the Klingon Empire as well as their Romulan and Dominion allies are invited to celebrate the Kot'baval festival at tengchaH qo'Sor.

After a short meet and greet, we will drink some Blood wine from the Blood wine pool. Then we will go to Chu'chal and engage in a Colony Defense Scenario. There is a nice guide in preparation for the Defense Scenario. If you have a Level 60+ KDF / RRF-KDF or DOM-KDF character, then I want to see you there for a full 20 people Defense scenario.

In both instances, P'[email protected]_stoa will provide map invites to non-Legion personnel.

Qapla' batlh je!

Copy this event to your Google calendar.

TacPaddy

Holy smokes, I almost forgot about this one, if it weren't for Attilio's weekly message. So I'll push this as another reminder. Smile

I hope to see alot of you guys tomorrow. Then we could quickly grind the necessary provisions for the Colony upgrade, before actually starting the Colony Invasion Scenario. So even if you do not have a level 60+ KDF Toon, but at least an Alt, then please join us.

TacPaddy

Updated the link to lead to another guide in the OP, as the original one was not working.

TacPaddy

I am sorry, but my PC froze for the third time and that's why I did not return.

Truly inconvenient as I wanted to do at least a Dranuur Beach Assault with you guys.

sent from TP's Communicator
Don't worry. We picked up some stuff for the holdings. The Legion lives on!
(07-17-2018, 08:34 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry, but my PC froze for the third time and that's why I did not return.

Truly inconvenient as I wanted to do at least a Dranuur Beach Assault with you guys.

sent from TP's Communicator
Not a worry. You could always reschedule the battle scenario. Possibly on a day when you could be on later and we would have more participants available. That would be your choice of coarse, but I would be happy to join in if you do.

TacPaddy

Sorry again for last night. I cleaned my PC today and was kinda shocked to see my CPU heat sink "drowning" in dust. I also ordered a more powerful CPU cooler/fan, so I should be good to go in the future.

I totally agree to schedule future events an hour or two later then I'm used to. People (especially those living more to the west of the prime meridian) will be more likely to be available then.
Well here on the east coast an hour or two later is usually dinner time, or people are on the way home from work/school. Honestly just schedule events whenever works best for you.