STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Prixin - The Talaxian Holiday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We've had Prixin on our events calendar for a long time but never actually celebrated it. So this year I'd like to actually celebrate it with the fleet and I welcome all ideas.

An idea that Mal had during our monthly meeting today got me thinking. It would be fun if for Prixin we put together a cookbook. Anyone who wants to would submit a recipe that they like and we would put them together in a fun cookbook that you can download. I'll create a thread for this with more details. Special thanks to @coolkirk1701 who will be compiling the recipes and creating the book. UPDATE: The thread has been created https://forum.stoacademy.com/showthread.php?tid=5199

For this thread, please share any other ideas you may have for us to celebrate Prixin which starts this Wednesday, on the 13th. Check the events page for details.

TacPaddy

Quote:FM: Proconsul D'Tan
TO: Romulan Republic Surplus Depot 47
SUBJ: Benthan Assault Cruiser "STOA Party Boat"
MSG: Starting 130400Z JUN, the STO Academy is celebrating the talaxian holiday of Prixin. In order for the Romulan Republic to provide the proper Dance facilities to this occasion, you are to make all preparations to recommission the above mentioned Vessel at 131800Z JUN.

signed
Proconsul D'Tan

Quote:FM: Proconsul D'Tan
TO: P'Triq Marqus, Commanding Officer R.R.W. Graf Spee 204
SUBJ: Temporary change of command 131800Z JUN - 210359Z JUN
MSG: Your orders are to proceed to Republic Surplus Depot 47 by 131800Z JUN. There you are hereby requested and required to temporarily transfer your flag to the Benthan Assault Cruiser "STOA Party Boat" for the duration of the talaxian holiday of "Prixin". Your mission is to provide proper dance facilities to the STO Academy Armada ( who is celebrating this holiday), whenever you are in the vicinity of the Jenolen Dyson Sphere.

signed
Proconsul D'Tan

Alright Guys, I've been given the order to get the Party Boat out of Mothball. Let's have a Party. Wink

Live Long and Prosper
TP
Big Grin A good old fashioned boarding party?? We haven't had one of those in a LONG time. If you have a date/time in mind let me know, I'll drop it on the calendar.

TacPaddy

(06-11-2018, 04:21 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin A good old fashioned boarding party?? We haven't had one of those in a LONG time. If you have a date/time in mind let me know, I'll drop it on the calendar.
I got one fixed date for you: Saturday, 16th of June at 4:00 PM EDT (20:00 UTC). Other then that, I will show up occassionally like a random Red Alert. Wink
Awesome, thanks TP!

TacPaddy

Final preparations are made to take the Party Boat out of Mothball:
[attachment=2501]
Out of mothballs and into a giant microwave hahaha Big Grin I'm looking forward to Saturday

TacPaddy

Event update: STOA Party Boat now enroute to New Talax System, Kotoba Sector, Delta Quadrant.