STO Academy Forum

Full Version: it's nearly summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-13-2018, 03:00 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Or bring back some from years past that newer players never got a chance to get

They do with the Phoenix event - at least some of the ships anyway
This will be my first summer event so I am just looking forward to checking it out. Not even sure what activities are involved. I'm sure it's basically structured like the winter event so should be fun.
Its similar to the winter event, different activities of course. The best part is all the easy marks!! Not going to lie, that's probably the biggest reason I enjoy the winter/summer events lol
(06-18-2018, 06:17 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Its similar to the winter event, different activities of course. The best part is all the easy marks!! Not going to lie, that's probably the biggest reason I enjoy the winter/summer events lol

don't forget the Risa accolades to be earned too... especially if you are hunting accolades for the commendation
Hmmm. Haven't even checked the status of those in a while. Last time I looked was almost at 9000 on my main. A few more couldn't hurt.  Wink
(06-19-2018, 04:18 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm. Haven't even checked the status of those in a while. Last time I looked was almost at 9000 on my main. A few more couldn't hurt.  Wink

don't forget to grind up all your kill accolades... the passive damage bonuses help
Pages: 1 2