STO Academy Forum

Full Version: New Expansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello fleet, I look forward to coming back and playing the new expansion! This whole week I'll be off for some STO! VICTORY IS LIFE!!
Coming back? Hmm... didn't even notice you were gone
Well, I'm not quite sure how to respond to that. 

In any case I'm sure we'll find some flat planets in the gamma quadrant.
Maybe my fleet signature will be fixed with the expansion.
hahaha I'm just being sarcastic. FYI the only flat planet is Earth. Everyone knows that. We've observed that physics made all the other planets round, but obviously ours is flat. That's just how it works. I hate that STO has it wrong  Big Grin

By the way, your sig looks fine to me.
There is literally nothing wrong with your sig. Maybe he's talking about the font?
It's missing ribbons
You literally have all the ribbons except for the Training Commendations and that's because you don't have any of those commendations listed https://armada.stoacademy.com/commendations/arreden
Oh, I was referring to the Fleet Admiral and Executive officer's medal, those aren't showing
Picard Facepalm its the very first ribbon. Commendations are broken down into groups. Each group has a ribbon. The stars on that ribbon indicate how many commendations you have in that group.
Pages: 1 2 3