STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Weekly Admiral Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that Victory is Life is on our doorsteps, I will be starting a weekly Gamma Quadrant Space Battlezone event to aid us all in getting marks for the reputation, and dilithium!

Starting June 5th at 20:00BST

Keep an eye on the event page and this thread for updates.
That's great James. I am seeing more and more popping up on the calendar. Love the boost in activity. Hoping more of them start coming within my playable time. Either way, I will be hitting all the ones that I can.

TacPaddy

This Fleet events calendar says it's alternating between Fed and KDF. I assume it starts with Feds on June 5th?
(05-30-2018, 02:06 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]This Fleet events calendar says it's alternating between Fed and KDF. I assume it starts with Feds on June 5th?

That is correct!
To give everyone a fair chance to play the new story missions and do what they need to do, I am postponing the event until next Tuesday (12th June).
Hello all,

Unfortunately I will have to again postpone this week's event.

This is due to my PC suffering RAM failure and unfortunately I won't have this fixed in time (the matter is at hand, so don't worry about suggestions)

I will keep you all updated for next week.

Should you wish to go ahead without me, remember:

Victory is Life!

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
Nothing on the calendar yet for this weeks Fed colony run. Will it happen tonight? Trying to align my schedule to make sure I am available if it will.
If I do it then it might be spur of the moment.
Postponed until further notice.

My sincerest apologies. Once I have equipment up and running again I will run this asap

Thanks,