STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Bridge officers....at a loss...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok i have no free spaces but i only have 6 officers but if i go to earthspace dock and try and get one all i can do is train them and not get them to join.
I've seen players with at least 15 bridge officers and im at a complete loss of how im supposed to get more, ive been through several walkthroughs but i can only train and not make them join.

please someone help lol, i want to play this game but can not progress any further.
regards,
dave
If you're free to play, then you only get enough spaces to have enough to man the stations. Subscribers get more places to then be able to swap officers depending on the ship/mission/enemy type

I think you can buy more slots using Zen though.

As for progressing, I was at lvl 50 for some time while being f2p - just when you want to replace a Boff, empty them of shields/weapons etc in to your inventory and then dismiss them. Let the officer in the roster join the crew and give them the gear
im at lvl 50 and i dont subscribe.
i thought across board it was free and subscribers didn't get more features as it is now free to play?

do u have a link to where i can subscribe?
cheers
Here is a link to the lifetime subscriber sale - instead of paying monthly you pay once. It's on sale at the moment which makes it better value.

Still, there a link on the page to see all subscription methods.

Out of interest, why do you need more Boffs?

<!-- m -Arrow<a class="postlink" href="http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=564651">http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=564651</a><!-- m -Arrow
....when i was watching a video i saw someone had alot more boffs, slots etc, i dont like people having things i dont LOL, so jealousy made me want more boffs, slots etc

im also really getting into this game, ive played it 6 months ago for about a week but stopped.
ive now been playing for just over one month and now really getting stuck in.

i will be getting the 6 month option btw, if im still playing this in 6 months then i will then purchase a lifetime plan.
It's good to really try it out, aye.

Things like more inv space, bank space and ship slots is really good, too.
If you subscribe for a brief time (or become gold through any other way), you get a lot of the quality-of-life features of a gold member, for ever. More bank/inventory slots, bridge officer slots, and the like.
SeedyGeorge Wrote:If you subscribe for a brief time (or become gold through any other way), you get a lot of the quality-of-life features of a gold member, for ever. More bank/inventory slots, bridge officer slots, and the like.

oh, that is good to know. thanks for the heads up..

Well cheers for the info monty, cleared up a few things for me.
Welcome - that's what STOA is here for
This website and forum is very useful. very well done in respects to alot of questions i have.
Pages: 1 2