STO Academy Forum

Full Version: XII Trading thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a good idea. I'm holding out for fleet weapons, but in the mean time I think a trade for some XII is an idea.

If anyone gets XII phaser DHCs or turrets, please let me know before you sell. I think purples are the only things that are upgrades, but it's worth a look.

I think this sort of thing is a great idea to improve our chars and keep ECs within the fleets rather than lining the pockets of strangers simply because we forget to check with the large number of STO A/L and M folks that we could trade with or buy from direct.
Perhaps you should put your interest into the actual sto forums first?
I will keep my eye out for any of those items Chris, I am only looking for plasma weapons for my new toon, soon to be Cmdr Syvar. Vulcan engineer.
Chris, I got that Phased Polaron Beam Array you are wanting this morning out of a lockbox. I don't suppose you have a MkXII phaser turret to part with by chance? Smile
Hey guys! I'm trying to make a PvP build and I was looking to go for either a Polarized Disruptor T'Varo or a Phased Tetryon D'Deridex. Any weapons you have in either I would maybe like getting my hands on. I'm willing to trade what ever I have in this action. I mainly specialize in getting Warp and Singularity Cores from my Doffs and generally get quite a few very rare ones. My inventory changes daily or let me know what you want so I can keep an eye out while getting loot drops. Smile
(03-04-2013, 10:51 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you should put your interest into the actual sto forums first?
This way, we get priority, and we can put out the message to trustworthy players vs. trolls and hackers.

I'm gonna be getting the Corvette soon, and I'm hoping to outfit it as a shield cracker... so heavy dual tetryon cannons if you have them... do you want anything from the Breen missions?
*cough* Plasma Infuser Mk XII *cough**cough* Wink
(07-16-2013, 04:29 PM)Hijaak Wrote: [ -> ]*cough* Plasma Infuser Mk XII *cough**cough* Wink
Maybe I'll find one... is it really that good?
(07-16-2013, 05:51 PM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'll find one... is it really that good?
If you're running plasma, with the Romulan science console... and borg , techyonatic (sp?), YES... I'm doing shit loads of damage.
K then,,, I think Thrawn needs to get back to his Plasma/Disruptor Hybrids...
Pages: 1 2