STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Weekly Fleet Admiral Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As some of you may know, every week I've been hosting a Voth Ground Battlezone event to earn dilithium for the Colonies. Going forward I'm going to try doing a variety of things so we don't get bored with the same old event. Keep an eye on the events page and this thread for updates.
This week (the week of 4/1) things are a little hectic for me so I'm going to be skipping the event. Feel free to do it without me and contribute that dilithium to the Academy/Legion colonies!
JB and myself are currently making plans to do so. Hopefully we can assemble a team. If not, he and I will complete it alone.  Live Long and Prosper
Michael and myself will run the event tonight in your stead, Attilio. I'm sure I can get a full team together for a Voth/Defera Invasion Zone runs. If not I'll start "volunteering" random people until i get a full team. To quote one of my favorite tv mini-series in regards to the weekly event, "By hook or by crook..I will"
(04-05-2018, 10:13 PM)JamesBryce Wrote: [ -> ]Michael and myself will run the event tonight in your stead, Attilio. I'm sure I can get a full team together for a Voth/Defera Invasion Zone runs. If not I'll start "volunteering" random people until i get a full team. To quote one of my favorite tv mini-series in regards to the weekly event, "By hook or by crook..I will"
Run was a success. Mission completed.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
I was able to get a good team together to carry on with your weekly dilithium run for the colony. We ran a KDF team and worked on the Legion colony holding. Many thanks to Michael, dammitjim, and Beardy for helping accomplish this task
Thanks JB for hosting and thanks to everyone who participated!
it is still on?
(04-06-2018, 01:07 PM)codius1988 Wrote: [ -> ]it is still on?
Attilio has been doing these every week (usually Thursday) for a little while now. Start time has generally been 8pm EST. They alternate from Fed to KDF weekly as well. If you like I will remind you when the next one is close.
I've seen nothing posted to the event calendar. Will we be doing the colony run this week Attilio?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5