STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Designing A forum Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To commemorate my 50th Post (and my pending second commendation) I am preparing to make my signature for the forums here.

Being someone who gets unconventional, I am customising my signature for the forum. After all I saw some of the signatures that are on the form and I am a bit envious. And I got a story to tell…I need a few things to  clarify…  

First, I am about to design a ship/mission/project patch. It is to commemorate the recommissioning of the ISS Adam Smith. I am inspired by this recent STO article concerning the USS Enterprise…

It maybe… unconventional in the sense that it maybe designed like a gold-pressed Latium coin.

Is it legit for the signature? Do we have artists who could help for this?

Second, are we restricted to the signature maker? I suppose if we are…

I suppose we want to go creative but if it is too much, I can just go with the signature maker and work out my custom much later. After all, the signature maker has set up my back ground for that signature.

TacPaddy

(02-17-2018, 01:53 PM)codius1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Second, are we restricted to the signature maker? I suppose if we are…
Look a few lines down. Wink I'd say no, you are not restricted to the Signature maker.
To prevent confusion... on the request of Michael Gil

This is the Ship Patch for the ISS Adam Smith thus far.
(02-18-2018, 04:13 PM)codius1988 Wrote: [ -> ]To prevent confusion... on the request of Michael Gil

This is the Ship Patch for the ISS Adam Smith thus far.
That looks really good. Nice job.
(02-18-2018, 05:17 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: [ -> ]That looks really good. Nice job.

Thanks...

I took various art pieces and mod it to get this far...

Anyone knows an artist to improve this?
Check My signature here out below...