STO Academy Forum

Full Version: did anyone else notice this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Daystrom class science miracle worker ship gets an Engineering Admiralty card???? did cryptic do this on purpose or is it a bug?
Isn't that a science ship?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
No they are cruisers with 4 engineering console slots, so they get engineer cards.

The "science," "ops" and "tactical" are just ways to atune the cruiser to a different career.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
(01-28-2018, 11:41 AM)James Wrote: [ -> ]No they are cruisers with 4 engineering console slots, so they get engineer cards.

The "science," "ops" and "tactical" are just ways to atune the cruiser to a different career.

well that sucks! thanks for the info though.
I could use a few more engineering cards, so I don't mind!
(02-06-2018, 07:47 PM)Koraun Wrote: [ -> ]I could use a few more engineering cards, so I don't mind!
i am seriously light on science cards.... all my 1x admiralty cards seem to always be tac or eng.
(02-23-2018, 03:30 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: [ -> ]i am seriously light on science cards.... all my 1x admiralty cards seem to always be tac or eng.

Have you bought any of the common leveling ships from the ship store?

Those are handy to have, especially for the science stats.

Don't forget that small craft are a good way to boost stats sometimes too
(02-23-2018, 10:41 AM)James Wrote: [ -> ]Have you bought any of the common leveling ships from the ship store?

Those are handy to have, especially for the science stats.

Don't forget that small craft are a good way to boost stats sometimes too

not really and i'm just about out of dry dock space too.  bummer!
You don't have to have them in drydock for the admiralty card.

If you get the ship then get rid of it you keep the card

(03-05-2018, 10:47 PM)James Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to have them in drydock for the admiralty card.

If you get the ship then get rid of it you keep the card

i'll definitely check that out... thanks
Pages: 1 2