STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Discovery ship + console
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

This got me thinking on how cryptic is going to bring the ship into the game. My guess is that the ship will be available only as a R&D promo box ship, and maybe bind to character on pickup.
while the console will give these options:
Sector Space: jump to specified coordinates of any system in the sector map, 15 minute cooldown

Zone Space: activation triggers 5 random jumps to line up with your target's most vulnerable points, crit chance stacks additional jumps. 5 minute cooldown, limit one active jump sequence at a time per team.

What would be your guess?
I only differ in the console. I think it won’t have any sector space capabilities and will just be another instance of “teleport x kilometers behind your target.”

Sent from the desk of Rear Admirals Shonan, Wayne, et al.
(11-19-2017, 01:12 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]

This got me thinking on how cryptic is going to bring the ship into the game. My guess is that the ship will be available only as a R&D promo box ship, and maybe bind to character on pickup.
while the console will give these options:
Sector Space: jump to specified coordinates of any system in the sector map, 15 minute cooldown

Zone Space: activation triggers 5 random jumps to line up with your target's most vulnerable points, crit chance stacks additional jumps. 5 minute cooldown, limit one active jump sequence at a time per team.

What would be your guess?
I wonder what the ship mastery would be...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
(11-24-2017, 05:55 AM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what the ship mastery would be...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
maybe "cloak cracker", rendering enemy use of cloak in pvp useless?

I'm thinking the seating would be Intel, going back to the theory of Section 31's influence with the black badges... maybe command or pilot as a secondary?