STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Winter event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys

any hints for the winter ship?

TacPaddy

Pretty confident, that it is going to be a T6 Plesh Brek.
What a drag. That thing is ugly as heck.
Makes sense TP considering it's the only non T6 Breen ship right now

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TacPaddy

(11-17-2017, 06:00 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: [ -> ]What a drag. That thing is ugly as heck.
Well, I could be wrong. But given the fact that the Chel Grett got a T6 upgrade last year, it is a reasonable assumption to get a T6 Plesh Brek.
However, Cryptic of course could totally surprise us all by giving us a completely new Ship. A Miracle Worker Ship would make sense, so maybe a Cruiser? We got to wait a few days more until the first blogs are published.

TacPaddy

(11-17-2017, 06:03 PM)JamesBryce Wrote: [ -> ]Makes sense TP considering it's the only non T6 Breen ship right now

Ahem, the Plesh Brek is the Breen Raider.
The Plesh Brek is only T5U Right?

TacPaddy

(11-17-2017, 06:13 PM)JamesBryce Wrote: [ -> ]The Plesh Brek is only T5U Right?
Oh, that's what you meant. Yeah, it is. I misunderstood you, then. Should have read more carefully. Wink
I wish you could post actual images here instead of links. I was gonna throw one in just so you could see how uuuuugly it is. lol 
 Let's hope for a new cruiser or something.
You can attach pictures if you hit "new reply" instead of using the quick reply at the bottom of the page

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3