STO Academy Forum

Full Version: THERE IS A REAL STARGATE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Here is proof MAL! I told you the stargate is real.
Your toy is offensive

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
(10-17-2017, 06:07 PM)Mal Wrote: [ -> ]Your toy is offensive

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lol yea where's the sounds, and no puddle swoosh lol

If i was building it, I'd double the scale to have room to employ an old movie magic trick of adding steam vents to create the swoosh effect.
Definitely not as impressive as it could be. I know making things like this takes time, but if I was truly going to do it I’d make sure it was something you wouldn’t forget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-18-2017, 04:31 AM)Madman Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely not as impressive as it could be. I know making things like this takes time, but if I was truly going to do it I’d make sure it was something you wouldn’t forget.

another really EASY way to get around it's small size limitation is to just have a closed iris version and blue leds to shine on the back.... the gate still works but Anubis is sending through another volley of naquadria laced nukes so... yeaa.

LOL 

also just thought of how to make a realistically functional extendable lightsaber using quick-dry explosive neon foam 
and blacklights...
its not real until it can be used to mess up the past in such a way that your pond goes from having no fish to having just one.
But there was never any fish in the pond. 

I want a Tardis
(10-19-2017, 03:45 PM)RiverSong Wrote: [ -> ]But there was never any fish in the pond. 

I want a Tardis

I’ll admit that made me laugh!

I wasn't sure if anyone would get the reference. Smile