STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If the Mirror Universe Ships aren't able to be upgraded to Tier 5-U are they completely obsolete? The ony Mirror T6 ship was only available through some obscure donation thing and I don't think you can get it anymore. With the current meta are they even worth it to play? Or does anybody know if they'll add T6 ones in a future update?
(10-16-2017, 02:08 PM)Zylov Wrote: [ -> ]If the Mirror Universe Ships aren't able to be upgraded to Tier 5-U are they completely obsolete? The ony Mirror T6 ship was only available through some obscure donation thing and I don't think you can get it anymore. With the current meta are they even worth it to play? Or does anybody know if they'll add T6 ones in a future update?
These ships are still fun! You can use them for the episodes, and some stfs. However if you decide to do some elite stfs I would have a T6 in the garage for that.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
There are other ways to say "No" Wink lol

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
Ok, no. That is all.

I meant yes - how's that for a mind-twister!

I got your twister..

Such an old joke now

Sorry, I'm only mucking around

Yes - these can be a cheap and viable alternative to missions and some low difficulty queues - however for end-game meta these would not be the way to go.

As for T6 versions, there is only 1 Tier 6 Mirror Ship in the Mirror Guardian Cruiser but that was a part of a limited edition giveaway for a charity - I would not hold your breath for more ship iterations

TacPaddy

(10-16-2017, 07:40 PM)James Wrote: [ -> ]As for T6 versions, there is only 1 Tier 6 Mirror Ship in the Mirror Guardian Cruiser but that was a part of a limited edition giveaway for a charity - I would not hold your breath for more ship iterations
Make that two. There is also the Paradox Temporal Dreadnought, but it may be quite pricey of the exchange.
All else fails they are good for the admiralty card I would hope.
Pages: 1 2