STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-16-2017, 02:08 PM)Zylov Wrote: [ -> ]If the Mirror Universe Ships aren't able to be upgraded to Tier 5-U are they completely obsolete? The ony Mirror T6 ship was only available through some obscure donation thing and I don't think you can get it anymore. With the current meta are they even worth it to play? Or does anybody know if they'll add T6 ones in a future update?

They make good 'admiralty' ships!
I look at it this way: the Mirror ships are superior compared to their default promotion token versions.
(10-18-2017, 02:01 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]I look at it this way: the Mirror ships are superior compared to their default promotion token versions.

I agree with that statement. It’s just the matter of do you want a T5? I mean I have a mixed variety of ships, but I’ve found a few people who don’t like T5 or that refuse to upgrade a T5. So it’s really your choice above any other, but as stated they’re indeed superior to there default versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2