STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Question about a Commendation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading through some of the commendations and was just wondering when or if the James T. Kirk Order of Tactics will be available to get as a commendation?

TacPaddy

It might, IF the No Win Scenario returns on a permanent basis.

sent from TP's Communicator
(10-10-2017, 08:35 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]It might, IF the No Win Scenario returns on a permanent basis.

sent from TP's Communicator

What TP said.
Moved to Fleet Discussions
Perhaps there could be a series of Event related Commendations - that is if events like no win/arena etc make a regular appearance. It certainly would encourage fleet co-operation. Though if you have to survive to then on either of those not many people will ever claim the award lol
I played that a few times when it was back temporarily. That is an extremely difficult mission. I was doing it with random teams and there was no organization at all. I would have preferred to team up with people in our fleet but had no luck getting on a team. Hopefully next time around, whether it's that event or a replacement, I hope to be able to team up more easily.

TacPaddy

Nice idea. But seriously, there are enough already. Both for individual and teamwork accomplishments.
tbh most of use were farming for quick kills I think esp for arena. We did do one run but it was hard even fully geard. No Win was impossible (or seemed it to me).