STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Sad Momment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After watching Star Trek Nemesis again, I find that one, if not the most, saddest moments in Star Trek is when Data dies. What do part of an episode or move do you find the saddest?
When Spock died, that was a sad moment. Also, when data's daughter stopped functioning. I thought that was a heart breaker.
Deaths are a sad thing...
I found that every time Wesley Crusher was on screen to be really upsetting

TacPaddy

Fast forward to this moment.

(10-05-2017, 03:26 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]James, you often seem to change the mood with your posts.  Here I was reflecting of sad scenes and you bring a smile to my face.  ; )

I do my best Smile

In any case, one moment that always grips me is when Picard plays that song from The Inner Light in the later episode Lessons from S6 with Lt Cmmdr Darren in the jeffries tubes.

It's a very pure piece of music. That feeling that Picard has when he plays it, the experience of many things without actually going anywhere is resonating.
(10-05-2017, 12:51 PM)James Wrote: [ -> ]I found that every time Wesley Crusher was on screen to be really upsetting

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.dmOjU...=300&h=300
Live Long and Prosper
Now that's a sad moment.
Data's daughter broke my heart a little bit.
How about every single time the Enterprise gets destroyed? Such a beautiful ship.
lol what enterprise are we talking about here? C, D, or E?
Pages: 1 2