STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Frame rate drops...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the whole I find no issue but there is one mission that I end with with framrate drops

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Ocamp...ter_Patrol

Every time I play this the frame rates drop...

Any one else have this problem? or is it my computer?
(10-01-2017, 01:56 PM)codius1988 Wrote: [ -> ]On the whole I find no issue but there is one mission that I end with with framrate drops

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Ocamp...ter_Patrol

Every time I play this the frame rates drop...

Any one else have this problem? or is it my computer?

I’ve never played the mission or I don’t think I have. Regardless I’ll have to check it out and let you know for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-01-2017, 01:58 PM)Madman Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve never played the mission or I don’t think I have. Regardless I’ll have to check it out and let you know for sure!

you have if you've completed the Delta Rising story arc, it is one of the required patrols to compete one of the missions.

Every time we approach a new big update, these sorts of things start popping up. most of it is server errors since the game share space with several other games in Cryptic's servers. You should still verify the game's integrity through the starter prompt options and make sure your antivirus and firewall has the whole game directory whitelisted just in case.
(10-01-2017, 04:27 PM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]you have if you've completed the Delta Rising story arc, it is one of the required patrols to compete one of the missions.

Every time we approach a new big update, these sorts of things start popping up. most of it is server errors since the game share space with several other games in Cryptic's servers. You should still verify the game's integrity through the starter prompt options and make sure your antivirus and firewall has the whole game directory whitelisted just in case.

Ohh I remember now thanks for the memory jog! I didn’t have any frame drops I played it a few days ago actually but I guess I wasn’t thinking straight!

I get framerate drops in that mission every time I play it. Probably has something to do with computer performance rather than the game's integrity or anything like that.