STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Endeavor System Rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

TacPaddy

So, I was eagerly awaiting the Endeavor System.

First Endeavor had a countdown of 24 hours to kill 15 Borg Ships. Well, that was done in one 3 minutes Bord Alert.
Second Endeavor had a countdown of 2 days to do ONE ranked mission in the D.I.Z. Not only do I find that countdown ridiculously high for the task, I was also pissed off by Cryptic's teasing that I need a Frequency Remodulator per BOFF (thereby implying we can use them) only to find out, that I beam down alone.

Now it turns out, that the Countdown also seems to act as a cooldown as no new Endeavor has shown up. If tomorrow's Endeavor turns out to have a three days countdown for another 5 minute act, then I am going to be most disappointed.

Sorry, but I had to vent some steam. End of rant.
I guess the long timer is to give players a chance to complete something if they aren't online during that day and can still get the slight chance to complete that task?

Not sure myself, I could be wrong!

Not happy to hear there's some problems with it but I'm sure there's still some good to come of it

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

TacPaddy

Just to be sure, I revisited the Dev blog and although everything is clear now, I'm still pissed, because those are not what I call challenges for eligible Level 60 players.

So apprently, Endeavors update for Monday/Tuesday, Wednesday/Thursday, Friday thru Sunday. First one was on Tuesday which accounts for the 24 hour countdown. Wednesday was the second one which accounts also for the 48 hours countdown. And just like I expected in my OP, on Friday the Endeavor will last three days.

I don't know about you guys, but I got hyped up about the Endeavor system for nothing. This is not what we expected.
Get on to the sto forums and start talking about it - itl be about feeding back at this stage!

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

TacPaddy

(07-20-2017, 06:25 PM)James Wrote: [ -> ]Get on to the sto forums and start talking about it - itl be about feeding back at this stage!
Yeah, like Cryptic has ever acted on any of my former like 4,190 bug reports/tickets.
(07-20-2017, 06:29 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, like Cryptic has ever acted on any of my former like 4,190 bug reports/tickets.

1. Please tell me you didn't count them
2. It isn't all about you lol

TacPaddy

(07-20-2017, 07:29 PM)James Wrote: [ -> ]1. Please tell me you didn't count them
2. It isn't all about you lol
1. LOL. Nah, I didn't count. It just felt like that number.
2. I know it's not all about me. They just really haven't done anything about them. Not even a simple "we're looking into it". That's why I stopped submitting bug reports.

Btw, when I wanted to report spam mails, my ticket was not submitted becauae the title contained a bad word. Guess which one it was. Right.... it was spam.

sent from TP's Communicator
(07-20-2017, 07:36 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]1. LOL. Nah, I didn't count. It just felt like that number.
2. I know it's not all about me. They just really haven't done anything about them. Not even a simple "we're looking into it". That's why I stopped submitting bug reports.

Btw, when I wanted to report spam mails, my ticket was not submitted becauae the title contained a bad word. Guess which one it was. Right.... it was spam.

sent from TP's Communicator

Well, you should have known better than to use expletives. Those people are only trying to do their jobs (no matter how badly you feel they're doing it) and don't have to put up with that.
I didn't read this whole thread but if I had to take a guess I'd say they are testing the waters. As they get a better idea of how much players can accomplish they'll make adjustments accordingly

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Hopefully they will improve on it after its been tested if not then lots of people will feel the same way you do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4