STO Academy Forum

Full Version: STOA Summer Party 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We'll be having our Summer Party on Risa this Sunday the 16th of July!

Bring your floaters and your boards as we celebrate the Summer event together!

Party will start at the Dance Floor at 1500 EST (2000 BST).

I hope to see you all there!

J
Wooo! Wave your hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd like to apologize for not attending the party. I really wanted to come out and see all of you, as well as bring Attilio Claus back to give out some presents! Personal obligations prevented me from coming.

With that said, while the summer event may be ending soon, the summer store is always available. I will do my best to hold one or two summer parties so I can see all your lovely virtual faces!
That's good - I also wasn't able to get on at all yesterday. Hope it was fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello All -

Thanks to those of you who were able to come out and party with us last night! I have to say, I had a good time!

We all did the Dance Off to start, and then several rounds of hide and seek. Whomever found me won prizes! (Majority of which was Ross who was obviously tracking me on the map lol).

We also had a best dressed winner who I gave 5million Energy Credits to!

I will upload some pictures and everyone who won a prize later on. Meanwhile if you guys have any pictures feel free to put them here or upload them to the fleet website!

J
(07-17-2017, 11:25 AM)James Wrote: [ -> ](Majority of which was Ross who was obviously tracking me on the map lol).

Lies and slander! You're just bad at hiding!
(07-18-2017, 09:10 PM)RWJP Wrote: [ -> ]Lies and slander! You're just bad at hiding!
I would hide in plain sight if it meant being able to give all of you prizes!!

Dedicated you see

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
That was a very fun party.
(07-18-2017, 10:32 PM)RiverSong Wrote: [ -> ]That was a very fun party.

I'm glad you had fun Smile