STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Ferengi Admiralty Campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Rule of Acquisition Number 75: Home is where the heart is, but the stars are made of Latinum.

An upcoming update will offer new opportunities to progress within the Admiralty system, with the addition of a new Admiralty Campaign: The Ferengi Trade Alliance. This campaign focuses on aiding in the acquisition of trade goods and wealth, to create a stronger economy within the allied spaces of the Milky Way Galaxy. Completing assignments for the Ferengi Trade Alliance offers various rewards, with a primary focus on Dilithium Ore and Gold-Pressed Latinum.

Completing all 10 “Tour of Duty” assignments for the Ferengi Trade Alliance will reward players with 30,000 Dilithium Ore.
Reaching Tier 10 within this Admiralty Campaign grants players access to Quark's Triumph - an Epic-quality Admiralty Ship card. Quark’s Triumph is a high-end cruiser that reduces the maintenance time of every ship on the same assignment.

As with other Admiralty Campaigns, the Ferengi Trade Alliance campaign becomes available upon reaching level 52. We look forward to Admirals rolling up their sleeves and diving into the world of competitive commerce for the enrichment of the Galaxy!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-t...l/10542693
Oh a nice way to make more dil. :Smile  I wonder if they are doing something with the ferengi soon?
Maybe all this new dil floating around will drop the price of Zen on the exchange.
(06-25-2017, 12:14 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe all this new dil floating around will drop the price of Zen on the exchange.
Wishful thinking lol
ditto!
(06-25-2017, 12:32 PM)James Wrote: [ -> ]Wishful thinking lol

if anything, it'll not make much positive difference... 30k in unrefined dil you can get doing a rerun of New Romulus missions... if it was 300k, then I'd be interested and it would justify those ridiculous WOK and MACO costume prices.
What would really be nice is an increase in dil refining daily limit.

TacPaddy

(07-02-2017, 02:20 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: [ -> ]What would really be nice is an increase in dil refining daily limit.
Since you are now a LTS, you can visit the Refinement Contacts at Starfleet / Klingon Academy and/or New Romulus Command to get a DOFF Assignment that refines an additional 1000 Dilithium every 48 hours.
And of course, there is the Refinement Contact at the Fleet Dilithium Mine for an extra 500 refined Dilithium a day.

But yeah, a general increase of the daily limit would be awsome.
(07-02-2017, 02:39 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Since you are now a LTS, you can visit the Refinement Contacts at Starfleet / Klingon Academy and/or New Romulus Command to get a DOFF Assignment that refines an additional 1000 Dilithium every 48 hours.
And of course, there is the Refinement Contact at the Fleet Dilithium Mine for an extra 500 refined Dilithium a day.

But yeah, a general increase of the daily limit would be awsome.

Good to know. Thanks!
I love the idea of having a ferengi trade admiralty system though I do rather wonder how a non-ferengi Starfleet admiral would justify what is no doubt unscrupulous trade dealings!

The definitely need to up the daily dilithium refinement rate - even with the Fleet and Life-Time account (presuming you can afford it) an average of 9000 a day is pretty small -- makes people very reluctant to spend their dilithium on things like Fleet Projects which they wouldn't mind throwing millions of EC at.
yea, and the reward for reaching level 10 isn't much dil anyways- could make that much in relatively no time questing on new romulus, or turning in extra rep marks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5