STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Competitive WarGames Event 6/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TacPaddy

Wargames Event

Are you Guys in need of Competitive Wargames Assessed Strategems as well as Marks? Well, I'm tired to wait for hours to get into those public queues. So let's get together and get it done ourselves. We do the Wargames Q's on Elite difficulty. You may think "WTF???" Well, here's the reason: It doesn't matter, if your team wins or loses on Elite, you WILL receive two Assessed Strategems and the Marks. The winning Team will just get a little more Marks and loot. So.... are you in? We need ten players total.

Core Event Data:
  • Event starts June 24, 17 @ 2000 hours UTC (but not before the Fleet Meeting ends) (What's that in my Time?) and will require about 2 hours of your time.
  • All characters of at least Level 50 are eligible to participate.
  • NOTE: The use of Discord is highly recommended. You don't need a microphone, though. The ability to listen in on strategy talks and given orders will suffice. If you are not yet set up for Discord yet, then you can find instructions here.

Planned Maps for the Event (Click to View)

I am looking forward to see you at the Event. LLAP, Qapla' and Jolan Tru!

P'Triq Marqus
Commodore, STO Academy Armada

This Event post was created with TP's STOA Event Creator v1.06 utilising MS Excel 2013 and VBA."Yes, I got bored. Yes, sometimes I'm lazy. Deal with it! xD - TP 2017"

TacPaddy

Cancelled due to lack of interest.