STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Extended Leave of Absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I know some of you already heard about this during our monthly fleet meeting this past Saturday but I just wanted to quickly recap for those who missed it.

I will be taking an extended leave of absence from the fleet to work on and complete a bunch of stuff. There are some STO Academy tasks as well as things in my personal life that require my attention. I came to the decision that something needed to be cut, and therefore my day-to-day duties for the fleet was the answer.

In 7 years I haven't done anything like this so it was a difficult decision, but an easy one at the same time. We have a great team of Admirals who are going to pick up the slack and ensure that the fleet continues to run smoothly.

[email protected] is going to be taking over as Acting Fleet Admiral. He's been my first officer for a long time and I have complete confidence in his abilities to lead this fleet. All decisions, problems, etc. will be handled by him.

This doesn't mean that I will be completely gone. The Admiralty will continue to keep me updated on what's happening with the fleet, and I'll pop in from time to time as well to see how everyone is doing.

I will due my best to come back in full force quickly, but as of right now I have no time frame.

I want to give a thank you to the Admiralty who have been supportive of this decision and more than willing to help out.

Live long and prosper  Live Long and Prosper
I hope all works out for you and you are back soon. Good luck!