STO Academy Forum

Full Version: TOS Holographic Bridge Officers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TacPaddy

A few days back, I received an e-mail from Cryptic informing me, that I qualify for the The Original Series Holographic Bridge Officers. I guess, I qualify because our glorious leader of the STO Academy once was kind to bring back a Convention code from ST:LV a few years back. Thank you once again for that, Attilio. Big Grin

Anyway, in case they do not show up for you in the Promotions tab of the C-Store, here are two screenshots for you (and no, I did not try to recreate Kirk):

Bones, Spock, me and Scotty:
[attachment=2330]

Uhura, Sulu, me, Chekov and Rand:
[attachment=2331]

And I have no idea, why they are carrying 24th/25th century tech as this is a 23rd century Toon, whose other BOFFs carry 23rd century tech in the character selection screen.
They're holographic and you're a temporal agent. So...sort of makes sense to me

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

TacPaddy

(05-25-2017, 11:03 AM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]They're holographic and you're a temporal agent. So...sort of makes sense to me
LOL. Didn't think that through. Of course, they would carry the tech of their faction then. Since holographic characters don't originate in the 23rd century, it totally make sense now. Picard Facepalm
Glad I could help lol

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
I got them too... Im wondering if it corresponds with the lockbox survey they had some of us take- cause that's the only interaction I've had with the devs outside of tech support.

Now if only i had the boff slots for them... would be nice if these specials came with the other parts needed to use them, just like that one time they gave out T5U tokens to go with the giveaway ships.
(06-06-2017, 05:07 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]I got them too... Im wondering if it corresponds with the lockbox survey they had some of us take- cause that's the only interaction I've had with the devs outside of tech support.

Now if only i had the boff slots for them... would be nice if these specials came with the other parts needed to use them, just like that one time they gave out T5U tokens to go with the giveaway ships.

Cryptic regularly do something sensible to help out the player base and make rewards and perks more accessible - sounds like something from the Mirror Verse !